Buying & Investing in Property
Live at 12 November at 7:30pm and access to recording for 60 days
Do you want to learn more about buying and investing in property?
It's fair to say that Australians have an obsession with property. It's almost a rite of passage to adulthood to buy your own home. But should it still be? Does the trend towards renting and buying an investment property make more sense? And if you still want to buy your own home, how on earth do you save up for that huge deposit?
It's why I'm running a Masterclass on Property. The cost is $49 and you'll have instant access to the recording for a whole 60 days.
We'll cover so much ground when it comes to property including
- Saving for a deposit
- How much of a deposit do you need & should you consider a lower deposit and pay mortgage insurance
- Apartments vs house and land
- Renting vs buying
- Rentvesting - what is it and should you consider it
- Commercial vs residential property
- The types of ownership to consider (joint tenant vs tenancy in common as well as different structures)
- How much should you borrow and how to get a loan if you're self-employed
- What to look for in an area and pitfalls to avoid
- Why you shouldn't pay off your mortgage
- And so much more
If you want to learn more about property in a relaxed, informal, jargon-free way then make sure you purchase this Masterclass. There's so MUCH goodness and if your head is already spinning from that list, don't worry, you'll have access for 60 days.
Quite possibly my favourite thing I heard when I ran my Masterclass on Investing in Shares were the family members who had purchased the Masterclass and were watching together so grab your fam, grab your friends and learn together.
To purchase simply use the button below.